Friday, June 14, 2013

Sunny Days

Lately the weather here in Los Angeles has been a little muggy... definitely see the "june gloom." But yesterday, to our surprise, was a nice sunny day... so sunny and warm out that we were able to head out to the beach. Not necessarily to swim, but to walk the Santa Monica Pier. It was amazing. Perfect. and just plain one of my most favorite outings since I've been pregnant. The weather wasn't uncomfortable at all.

Hubby and I just strolled the pier, took lots of pictures, enjoyed the breeze, and people watched. I could tell even the baby loved it because he was nice and calm throughout the entire time. Definitely good times. :)

View of Santa Monica Beach from the Pier

The Pacific Ferris on the Pier aka Pacific Park

Not a good selfie, but had to include a 39 week shot
My hubby overlooking the ocean

The three of us
The chubster on the Pier...lol


No comments:

Post a Comment