Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Movie Out in the Open

So hubby and I can't really go anywhere at this point in my pregnancy. I mean, I'll be 40 weeks tomorrow! LOL so we decided to take it one day at a time and look for nice little things to do around the city. One of the things we found was Eat.See.Hear. Basically they bring movies out to open aired spaces along with food trucks, a DJ, and a band. Tickets are only $10 (pre-sale), so not a big dent in the pocket.

We decided to go check out "Fight Club" which was being held at the Los Angeles Historic Park. Since it was our very first time, we showed up early to get a good spot. We packed the car with blankets and took some fruit and home made salads to eat while there.

His and Hers Salads some fruit and water :)

It truly was such a good time. I guess nothing beats being out in the open and hanging out with someone you truly care about. Although there would be food trucks there, I wasn't really expecting to get anything, but after smelling some real good hotdogs, I said whatevers and went for it. To my surprise though... the wait was much too long. I guess I wasn't the only one craving hot dogs! LOL. So sadly I didn't get to eat one because the movie started and I didn't want to miss it.

I forgot to mention we ended up getting some Cuban sandwiches, but although good were overpriced.


Truth is, I had never seen "Fight Club." I don't know why!?! LOL... but I ended up really liking it and was shocked to find out that he imagined Brad Pitt's character all along! Cray Cray! LOL.

Here's baby Alejandro aka The Bump waiting for the movie to start :)


The night was chilly, but overall perfect. Just gotta invest in buying some low beach chairs to be more comfy, but other than that it's all good.

Fight Club under the starz with DTLA as the background


Any who, if you're interested in checking out one of their summer screenings check out eatseehear.com

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment