Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Amigas de la Niñez



I'm the kind of person that makes the most awesome friends. (Pats self on back) However, I'm the kind of person who very often looses touch with those friends because life happens. Here for example is my friend Tina. We were the best of friends from diapers through the beginning of high school. 

I say the beginning, because that's when she left me and her familia to move to Chicago with her baby daddy. Yes, she was a teen mom, but after speaking with her today, I realized that she did a pretty good job. Her kids sound amazing :)

So any who, after 18 years she came into town for her sister's graduation and asked to meet up with me. Of course I jumped at the chance. I mean we were inseparable! And what I loved about our meet up was that there were no awkward moments. It's as if time stood still and we just took off from where we left off. 

Unfortunately, our little reunion was short because she had to leave to her sister's graduation, but I'm so glad we got to reunite. I absolutely love catching up with old friends! Yay for lifelong buds! 

No comments:

Post a Comment