Thursday, June 13, 2013

ios7

Soooo I'm a big techie girl. I don't think I've posted about that here, but I am. I specifically have to admit am an Apple fan. I just love how easy their products are to use and of course how beautiful they are to look at.

So of course when someone posted on their FB that they just updated their iphones to the latest ios software that isn't even available I almost died of jealousy. LOL... well, not really, but I did want to know how I can do it too. I'm guessing I wasn't alone in my feelings because many requested to know how she was able to do it. So she went ahead and posted this youtube video:

video goes here

Turns out it was super easy and quick to do. I did it in about an hours time while the file downloaded. Now I've had the update for about 3 days now and so far my favorite feature is the photos organization. I love how it groups photos into memories with dates and locations. This has been such a great blessing because now I can easily see how many weeks pregnant I was in pictures. Awesomeness!

I also like that you can block specific numbers from calling you. That totally rocks my world because I don't like having the do not call thing on all the time. I prefer just blocking those unnecessary numbers.

Now, because this is only a beta release it has bugs. For example my mail app doesn't show me how many new emails I have. It's annoying me. I also noticed that you can't shut down apps from running in the background. I don't think I like that. I might be wrong, but haven't been able to shut down apps once they get stuck. Like yesterday my navigator got stuck and I couldn't shut the app down and was annoyed at my navigator telling me to turn left a gazillion times. LOL... yes, I could've lowered the volume, but that's not the point! LOL

I'm still getting used to it, so I'm pretty sure I'll find other things I'm happy and not so happy with, but for now this is my take on ios7.

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment