Sunday, June 16, 2013

It's supposed to be your first father's day!

So.

Today is supposed to be my due date. June 16th, 2013. However, chubster obviously has no intention of showing up today. I feel a tad bit crampy and tired, but I'm not in labor, so I think it's safe to say... "he's not coming today."

40 weeks!

But.
Today is also Father's Day! So although not officially Officially Officially a daddy, hubby and I still celebrated by making ourselves some bomb carne asada dinner. We stayed home and just relaxed. I mean after our late night out yesterday, we needed the time out. Just he and I.

Father's Day Dinner

So.
Although baby isn't here we're now hoping he comes on hubby's birthday... which is Tuesday, June 18th. I hope so. It would mean so much to my hubby. I can see it in his eyes whenever he says it. So (talking to baby bump) please come on Tuesday.... daddy and mommy really want to meet ya already!

In the meantime.
It's still father's day and I haven't been able to stop thinking of the two men that were always there for me from day one. My father and my grandfather. Lord knows I would not be whom I am today without those two. I so thank God for placing them in my life because unlike many, I know what a true father is because they never failed me. Amen to these wonderful men. Hubby included :)

My daddy-o and I.... waaaaaaay back!

My viejito Alejandro :) Miss him dearly!

Hubby and I



No comments:

Post a Comment