Monday, March 12, 2012

What a Difference a Year Makes

My hubby took a picture of me this weekend while on our hike. It's not a good picture because I'm all sweaty and no make up lol. However, when he showed it to me, one thing stuck out at me. I didn't look like me. Seriously. I knew it was me, but I feel like it didn't look like me. At least not the me I remember. It's funny how although I lost a lot of weight I didn't see it. In my head I was still very round and plump. Now, let's get things clear.... I'm still round and plump... just a smaller version. LOL. So when we got home I played with the pic and compared it to one from less than a year ago. I'm wearing similar clothes just different colors, but yeah, the difference is obvious...


Needless to say, seeing this made me very proud of myself. I've come such a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment