Friday, March 9, 2012

The Week Behind

I went back to work and have decided that although I lost my precious baby I would get back up and grow from this experience. Things seem to be moving right along. Although, I do have my moments. Some days in which I feel like it's a good day and then others in which I just want to crawl into bed and cry. But I've come to understand that this is normal. And IT'S OKAY.

Work was work. A million things to do, but at times no motivation to do them. Not many people have approached me about my pregnancy, but I truly think they've noticed since my bump is gone. I'm kind of glad they're being this way because I don't have to answer any questions.

In the afternoons my hubby and I go on walks (1-2 miles). They feel great. They're very therapeutic I feel.
Today, we even went over to my grandma's for some dinner. She had made some fish and "tornejas" which by the way were delicious. We spent a few hours there and she seemed very happy to have us. It was nice spending some time with her. Then we headed home and watched some tv. I knocked out. I don't know why, but it just felt like a long week. I also knocked out because I needed to sleep since we're going on a hike tomorrow. Hubby and I are taking the pups to Solstice Canyon in Malibu. Should be fun...

Any who, that was my week. Not stress free, but a good week nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment