Sunday, March 18, 2012

March Photo a Day Instagram Challenge

I've been a member of the Instagram community for a very long time. I'd remember seeing these monthly challenges come up before, but I never really took the time to try 'em out. Well, here's me trying it out. I hope I can stick to it. 
Day 1-"Up"
I got this plant in honor of my babe. I loved it's colors and it just makes me smile to look at it. I hung it up on our patio where I can see it right out my bedroom window. 
Day 2- "Fruit"
Funny how this made me make a better dessert choice while eating out. A cup of fruit it was.
Day-3 "Your Neighborhood"
Every time the hubby and I take a walk in the neighborhood I can't help but smile when we get to Loyola High School. I love the architecture of it. It is absolutely stunning and very well kept. 
Day 4- "Bedside"
This is my side of the bed. ZzZzzzzzzz

Day 5- "Smile"
This is a pic of a few months ago, but it's one I like because I'm smiling. It's something that's kind of hard to do at the moment, but in time I'll be able to do again.

Day 6- "5 p.m."
It was time to head out onto the garden and water my pretty flowers :)

Day 7- "Something You Wore"
I truly believe you act according to how you dress. I wanted to feel better, so I put on my cute boots and headed out. 

Day 8- "window"
It's much to pretty outside to sit inside, so I came outside and watched my little bird. I managed to catch the window behind.
Day 9- "Red"
I was way too busy and forgot to take a picture for the day, so I found this one that I took a couple months back. It's a beautiful red sunset :)
Day 10- "Loud"
I went hiking with my hubby and pups. It was amazingly beautiful out. On our way home I stopped by the shore and took this picture. I felt that the sound of peace was incredibly loud and beautiful at the moment.




Day 11- "Someone You Talked To Today"
I truly believe communication is everything. My hubby and I talk every single day.  :)

Day 12- "Fork"
Came home to find my hubby cooking one of our fave Mexican dishes... cheese enchiladas :) So I put a fork in there and BAM! LOL
Day 13- "A Sign"
With everything that has happened I look for signs everywhere.... hope these come true.

Day 14- "Clouds"
It's supposed to rain soon, so the clouds are surely coming out in full force.


Day 15- "Car"
Not really inspired to take pictures of cars, but lucked out when we saw this one at LACMA, so here ya go.

Day 16- "Sunglasses"
It's raining. Not a sunglasses kind of day, but love how you can see the reflection of the clouds in them.

Day 17- "Green"
I love how my seeds are showing great improvement! I have a "green" thumb y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment