Monday, March 5, 2012

It's My Birthday and I'll Cry If I Want To....

Ughhh. I've been an emotional mess since late last night. I guess it's because I really was excited about my pregnancy and saw myself so happy on my 32nd birthday. That of course did not become a reality. In fact, what happened was the worst outcome ever. :( I'm just tired y'all. Tired of feeling like I'll never be a mommy. Tired of having the dream. I miss my perfect little baby oh so much. I know she's in a better place, but for today, what I wouldn't give to have her in my life.

On other news, I don't have anything planned for the day. In fact, I didn't even go in to work. My hear just wasn't in it today. I don't think I would've been able to manage all the questions today. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to go in and get on with life. Just not today.

I'm thinking I want to go to The LA County Museum of Art and see the exposition that they have for Frida Kahlo. Seems nice. We shall see.

Alrighty peeps... have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment