Friday, March 2, 2012

Growing A Garden Full of Love

It's a beautiful day out. God sure is shining it's sun down on me today. Had a doctors appointment earlier today. Everything looks ok. He seemed very optimistic. Still have a small clot that needs to make it's way out, but Dr. didn't seem too concerned. But he did schedule me in to see him again in two weeks.

On another note, the day is pretty. I asked hubby to stop over at Target and we did. Somehow we managed to make it over to the gardening section. It was so pretty and inspiring to see all those colors and got a bunch of different ideas as to what I want to do.

While there, we decided to grab some seeds and grow some veggies, herbs, and a couple flowers. Hopefully they'll take. Here are all the goodies we got.


Once home we went out to the back patio and got our hands dirty. It's such a hard time in our lives, but somehow we're closer than we ever have been. Our baby is the best thing that's ever happened to us. My hubby kept telling me how much he loved me and was enjoying getting to do this with him. I felt truly loved. We were out there a while. Finally we finished planting and brought some inside. They'll be ready for some sun in about 8 weeks. A few stayed outside. I'm gonna try and take weekly pictures of the progress. We're actually very excited. LOL.

Later on we went over to my brothers house where my mom and step dad made some seafood soup. It was so good. We got to spend some much needed family time. It was nice. I really do love them with all my heart and am glad I have them all in my life. Luckily, we didn't talk about the miscarriage. It's just something I'm not ready to do yet. It's too painful to share. But good times were had and I'm sure my little angel had a lot to do with me enjoying myself.

Welp, that was my day. Full of sunshine. Hope you enjoyed yours and made the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment