Tuesday, May 28, 2013

This blog

I've come to realize that lately this has been my pregnancy diary. While a year ago, it was the place in which I spoke about the most hurtful event in my life; the loss of my first pregnancy after battling infertility for 9 years. 

It is funny how life changes in the blink of an eye. Which makes me wonder what I'll write about in the future. Will I focus on my little man, my married life, my battle with PCOS, weightloss? Truly, I have no idea. I do now however, that I really enjoy looking back through my posts and seeing change

To see how my life has evolved is truly priceless. I wish I would've done it much sooner. But my posts would probably be just me bitching about work lol. 

Any who, I'm hopeful that I can continue to post and document life's special moments and be able to balance all the topics I mentioned above. Because truly, they're all important in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment