Sunday, May 26, 2013

Pregnancy Update

 How far Along?
I'm 37 weeks today (aka FULL TERM!)

How big is Baby?
According to my Sprout Pregnancy app on the iPhone baby is somewhere around 6 1/2 pounds and 19 inches long.

How am I feeling?
Feeling pretty good. Lazy at times, but most of the time just good and relaxed. 

Weight?
I haven't weighed myself this week, but at my last appointment I had gained about 27 pounds. 

What do I miss?
Hiking, doing 5k's, and biking. Who would've thunk! I guess because the weather has been beautiful and perfect for those activities that I just can't wait to get back out there (only this time with my little chubster). 

Symptoms?
Peeing like CRAZY! And I don't know why, but when I'm laying down seems like that's when I gots to go even more! lol

Cravings?
Mango. Mango. and Mango. I do crave other fruits as well, but Mango is little Alejandro's favorite :)

Highlights of the week?
Two things. One he's full term now! Which means he can come any day now :) and Two... we got his cool new stroller. I never ever thought getting baby gear would make me so happy. I couldn't even sleep just imagining having him in it and going for a stroll. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment