Saturday, May 25, 2013

Alejandro's New Ride


I received a Buy Buy BABY giftcard from my sister and brother in law at our babyshower a couple weeks ago, so today we decided to go down to Torrance and see what we could get for our money. 

I originally wanted the City Mini, but wasn't able to get it because I had a coupon that excluded it. So after much research and test driving the Britax B-Agile was ultimately my choice. And after playing with it I'm actually glad I opted for this one instead. 

We got him the Britax B-Agile in red. It is amazingly beautiful and smooth. It's super easy to close and open up with one hand and super light weight. I think it weighs roughly 16 and a half pounds. 



I am in love with the fully reclinable seat and huge sturdy canopy. I'm sure my little man will love taking rides in it (all while looking so stylish!... lol). 

I still need to get the organizer bag to hang to hold my cup and other necessities, but I figured I'd get that later with my other gift cards :) 

Any who, anyone out there own this baby? What's your take on it?






No comments:

Post a Comment