Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Surprise Baby Shower @ Work

So yesterday, my coworkers surprised me with a babyshower at work. It was the cutest thing ever! I really, really, really wish I would've taken more pictures, but sadly I left my phone in the office and didn't want to step out to get it :/.

Any who, all were there and in good spirits, so the vibe really made me feel the love :)

The food was amazing as they did my favorite dish CEVICHE... only that without shrimp as at the moment I can't have :( The cake was also my favorite tres leches and was so cutely decorated that I didn't want to cut into it, but I had to :( lol.

Baby Alejandro got lots of goodies, including an awesome car seat that he can use from birth to elm. years. Lot's of cute baby clothes and some baby necessities, and a baby carrier which hubby and I played with last night. We also got a bunch of gift cards that we can't wait to spend :) lol

So overall, great times! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment