Friday, May 17, 2013

Maternity Leave

So today was my last day of work and I'm not sure how I feel about it.

It's weird because for a long time all I thought about was how wonderful it would be to be off and chill, but the worries have started to set in. I have so much to do, but don't know where to start. Then there's the part in which I have to actually give birth that suddenly hit me like a brick. LOL.

I'm hopeful I have an easy labor and that it's as pain free as possible, but really I think it's mostly because last weeks strep b test went so rough that I got scared. I mean it hurt, so I can't take that out of my head... but i'm gonna have to.

Any who, what I really want to do is plan my things to do. So here's my list (in no particular order).


  1. Wash my car
  2. Install car seat
  3. Wash baby clothes, blankets, etc.
  4. Paint play room
  5. Buy stroller
  6. Deep clean house
  7. Take daily walks
  8. Go to nearby gardens/arboratums
  9. Go to the beach
  10. Groom the pups
  11. Finish packing my hospital bag
  12. Cook at home
  13. Visit nearby parks
  14. RELAX
I'm pretty sure there are a million other things I want and need to do, but with pregnancy brain these are  all I could remember. LOL. 

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment