Friday, May 3, 2013

3D Ultrasound

Got to see my little man today... it was so exciting. Seeing him move around and YAWN was the cutest. At first he did not want to cooperate. He had his foot right in front of his face for like 10 minutes! However, soon after he moved it and let us take a peek at his face. I truly think he's a perfect mix of both hubby and I, but his lips are all ME! It's actually funny because when I texted these pictures to my sis and brother that is the first thing they both commented on. LOL

Overall, it was a good experience and we're pleased to have this memory of him :) BTW, he is still a HE :)

Profile


Covering his face with his little hand

Here he is with his foot right at his cheek... he's a flexible lil guy!

... and my favorite, the yawn :) LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment