Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolutions

Happy 2012!!!!

2011 was a great year in which I accomplished some great things. This year I begin the year with the knowledge that it can be done.... whatever it is. So here are a few of my resolutions for the year:


  1. Have a healthy pregnancy (as healthy as I personally can)
  2. Be a great first time mama
  3. Gain a healthy amount of weight during my pregnancy
  4. At the end of the year be at my current weight. I know that'll be very hard, but I can do it :)
  5. Walk everyday (at least a mile a day)
  6. Take more photographs
  7. Blog more (At least once a week)
  8. Cook more
  9. Think positive
  10. Be a loving mother, wife, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, etc.
  11. Stay up to date at work (specifically with my imprest and student body.... I hate accounting!)
So there, this year is really up in the air for me. I know it'll be a wonderful year full of new life learning experiences. And as much as I'd like to take it over and do as I please, I know that really it's out of my hands. But I trust in God and his plan for me... for us. everything will work out in the end.

Again, Happy New Year everyone! May all your goals come true and may you have an awesome 2012!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment