Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Back to Work

I can't believe I'm back at work. Those three weeks of winter recess flew. Boo!

I really didn't feel up to it, but have somehow been able get in there and get busy. On Monday I was so tired and sleepy. I swear, after lunch all I wanted to do was find a bed and sleep. Tuesday was much better and by Wednesday I was up for work. It hasn't been crazy busy so it's been manegable. Tomorrow I have my prenatal appointment, so I'll probably be out and then Friday should fly. I really hope the rest of my weeks (months) are as smooth as this one. Next week we have a holiday on Monday, so that'll be another short week. And we all love short work weeks :).

There's a lot that needs to be done from this point forward as we prepare to close the school year and set-up for the 2012-13 school year. Time has sure just flown by. I also need to train my assistant for my leave because we have no idea who my substitute will be. My boss is already panicking. I'm sure he'll be fine, but I'm his right and left hand, so I feel for him. Any who, we got a good six months to train her so I'm sure everything will work out just fine.

Oh, on Monday one of the teachers let us know she's preggo as well. She's about 4 months and looks so cute. She's a tiny thing! Everyone was so happy for her, as was I. It got me thinking of how badly I want to share the news... but I'm gonna wait it out until I'm past the 1st trimester.... which is closer than we think! Wow... time is FLYING!...

No comments:

Post a Comment