Thursday, January 12, 2012

2nd Prenatal Visit

Hubby and I had our second prenatal appointment today. I have to admit I was sooooo nervous. The past two weeks were an emotional rollercoaster because I didn't want to get my hopes up. But as it turns out, everything was just fine. The baby has grown sooooo much! The baby measured exactly 8w 3d so I'm keeping my previously given due date.

It's weird, because this appointment was completely different from my last. Seeing my baby there (so big) made me so happy.

I told the doctor I hadn't really experienced any morning sickness just the occasional nausea. He said that it's very rare, but normal. He said I was quite lucky in fact.

So here's my little bean who now looks more like a little gummy bear. So, so, so precious! My next appointment is not till late February, so he/she will be completely bigger by then. I can't wait!


After the appointment we headed over to Wingstop. I had never been. It was so yummy. Specially the fries. OMG delish! Ahaha... I'm turning into such a fatty! Oh, but before I forget I find it completely precious how happy my hubby is. He's being so supportive and loving. It just makes me realize even more how lucky I am. I totally married an awesome guy! BTW, he's gained 5lbs since we got pregnant! Ahaha... so precious! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment