Friday, July 5, 2013

Two Weeks (Growth Spurt?)

Hubby went back to work today and my goodness do I miss him!

Truly it appears that my little angel is not happy at all. And obviously if baby ain't happy, mommy certainly can't be either.

It's been such a trying time. Honestly. I think I even want to curl up in a corner and cry my little eyes out. It certainly doesn't help that no one has even bothered to offer some sort of help. Feels like I can't even use the restroom without my little one screaming his little lung away and screaming bloody murder! It's funny and it's not :(

So of course being the paranoid tech freak turned mommy that I am, I've turned to google and found out about growth spurts. Now, he's only two weeks, but I think he's hit his first one. He's showing all the signs. Such as:


  • crying uncontrollably for no reason
  • wanting to be held 24/7
  • Non-stop eating 
I'm also noticing great physical growth overnight... 

So it's either a growth spurt or colic or worst BOTH! Aaaargh! lol



Now, as overwhelming as this week has been, I'm still in love. It feels amazing to hold him and carry him in my arms. As a mother, you gotta love those bad times too! LOL. Just wish someone would had warned me about these severe mood swings... (I know, I know... babies are temperamental, but I was so not prepared of little Hulk! lol)

So here's to hoping we storm through this episode onto a more calming one soon. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment