Sunday, April 10, 2011

Eaton Canyon

Went hiking today. It was seriously such a great day for it too! Took my hubby and the pups. We went to Eaton Canyon in Pasadena and made it all the way to the waterfall. It was soooo pretty. I loved crossing the rivers and just sharing this day with my poopsies. I did however, feel bad for Leo on our way back because he was seriously tired. He kept trying to lay down and chill, but Manuel and I kept on hiking. I am so proud of them. I need to take them out more so that they get used to it though...
Precious taking a break. My poor baby was tired!

The hike ended up being about 5 miles to and from the waterfall. It was crowded... a little too crowded for my liking actually... but I can't blame 'em it was lovely out.

Manuel at the waterfall

Manuel wore the shorts that I bought him yesterday. He loved his army camo shorts. I really needed to spend this time with him as I really don't want this marriage to fail. I adore him. I married him for a reason right? Yes. He's an awesome and loving man. I'm really quite lucky. I just need to forget about the past and focus on my marriage. He deserves it. I deserve it.
Leo and I at Eaton Canyon
On other news, I'm ecstatic. I love seeing how much my body has transformed. I'm really quite close to getting back to my "old" me. As of this morning I weigh 192. I think I've lost a good 40lbs since last year! eeeek!!!! I feel great! I feel like there is nothing I can't do. Ahhhh. . .I can breathe :) It's funny because as I began gaining weight I somehow stopped taking pictures. I became the person behind the camera. I'm just glad this is changing for me :) Soooo, after looking at these pix I decided that I'm probably 1/2 ways done with my weightloss. Maybe even 3/4. I mean 80# is A LOT! I mean seriously, I'm happy now. I can't imagine how I'll feel down the road :) EXCITING!


I made it to the waterfall! Yay! Too bad it was packed!

Well, I'm ready for the week ahead :) Please Lord, make this a drama free week! I got a million things to do, but I'm willing to work hard :) Then, it's SPRING BREAK! Woot! Woot! Catalina Island here we come!!!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment