Saturday, January 29, 2011

The month is almost over and......

I'm doing great! I have lost a total of 14.6lbs since January 2nd.

Today has been extra special for me because I took on the Baldwin Hills Scenic Overlook. I actually climbed each and every one of those stairs and reached the top in about half and hour. Not bad for my first time!!!! I expect to do these at least once a week. I seriously loved it :)

I've gotten so much support from my family, friends, and coworkers. I'm beyond humbled by their encouraging words and kind gestures. I am specially grateful for having such a loving husband who is cheering me on and keeping me on check when I try to slack off. It annoys me at times, but I know he's looking out for me. I'm also grateful for my co-worker Emyly, whose now one of my best friends. This girl has totally taken me out of my comfort zone and inspired me in ways no one has. A true sweetheart! I am soooooooo lucky!

I seriously am happy and beyond ecstatic to be where I am. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment